Worldwide Quality Assurance is accredited by UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) to ensure the integrity, consistency and credibility of the certification service offered.
UKAS is recognized by the Government as the sole national accreditation body. UKAS accreditation is the means by which the integrity and competence of independent evaluators, such as WQA, is qualified. UKAS evaluates the evaluators and distinguishes competent ones by awarding the mark of accreditation (the royal crown). UKAS ensures guidance documents are available to enable it to conduct appropriate and consistent assessments of the evaluators to establish:
- The impartiality of the evaluator
- The evaluator is technically competent to do the work in question
- The resources and facilities are appropriate and sufficient for the work
- The evaluator's actual performance is to the required standard
- The evaluator is capable of sustaining the required level of performance
For more information about UKAS and WQA's accredited scope, please see www.ukas.com